Supporting Community Planning for HIV/AIDS Care and Prevention in the Philadelphia area
We at the Office of HIV Planning support two decision-making bodies that plan HIV care and prevention services in the Philadelphia area: the Philadelphia EMA Ryan White Part A Planning Council (RWPC) and the Philadelphia Prevention Planning Group (PPG).
We also assist the Positive Committee, a group that supports and enhances the participation of people living with HIV/AIDS in the community planning process through educational activities and outreach.
As a part of our work supporting the efforts of the planning bodies, the Office:
- conducts needs assessment activities
- produces literature reviews
- organizes community outreach and educational activities
- completes comprehensive plans
- records and monitors official processes (including meeting minutes)
- collaborates with the AIDS Activity Coordinating Office (AACO) and other community and governmental organizations
- and, provides all logistical and administrative support for the planning bodies.
All meetings are open to the public. Please join us.
Want to attend a meeting? Check out our calendar or
contact us for more information.
Stay in the loop by joining our email list:
For information about HIV/AIDS services or testing, call:
Health Information Hotline - Philadelphia Department of Health
FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL