Supporting Community Planning for HIV/AIDS Care and Prevention in the Philadelphia area
We support two decision-making bodies that plan HIV care and prevention services in the Philadelphia area: the Philadelphia EMA Ryan White Part A Planning Council (RWPC) and the Philadelphia HIV Prevention Planning Group (HPG).
We also assist the Positive Committee, a group that supports and enhances the participation of people living with HIV/AIDS in the community planning process through educational activities and outreach.
As a part of our work supporting the efforts of the planning bodies, we:
- assess needs
- produce literature reviews
- conduct community outreach and educational activities
- write comprehensive plans
- record and monitor official processes (including meeting minutes)
- collaborate with the AIDS Activities Coordinating Office (AACO) and other community and governmental organizations
- and, provide logistical and administrative support.
All meetings are open to the public. Please join us.
Want to attend a meeting? Check out our calendar or
contact us for more information.
If you require any special assistance for one of our meetings,
such as translation or interpretation,
please contact us at least five days
before the meeting you would like to attend.
For information about HIV/AIDS services or testing, call:
Health Information Hotline - Philadelphia Department of Health