Looking for HIV services in the Philadelphia area?
You can find information about HIV care and prevention services in our service directory.
The Ryan White Part A program in the nine-county Philadelphia area* currently funds:
- Ambulatory/outpatient medical care
- Local AIDS pharmaceutical assistance
- Oral (dental) health services
- Mental health services
- Nutritional counseling
- Substance abuse services (outpatient)
- Medical case management
- Emergency financial assistance
- Food bank/home-delivered meals
- Housing assistance services
- Other professional services/legal services
- Referral to health care/supportive services
If you're HIV-positive and living in the Philadelphia area, you might be eligible for Ryan White services. Call the Philadelphia Department of Public Health's Health Information Hotline at 800-985-2437 to learn more about HIV/AIDS testing and Ryan White services.
There are also many other services available in our area. Visit our service directory for listings for over 400 organizations in our area, including hours, services offered, languages spoken, special populations served, and more.
*Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties in PA, and Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, and Salem Counties in NJ.