COVID-19 Reentry Payment Program
- Click above for information on the COVID-19 REENTRY PAYMENT PROGRAM for recently released individuals from Philadelphia prisons to receive $500 to support your reentry from jail.
- Haz clic arriba para información sobre el COVID-19 PROGRAMA DE PAGOS DE REINGRESO para las personas haber sido liberado del Departamento de Prisiones de Filadelfia. Personas elegibles va a recibir $500 para apoyar su reingreso de la cárcel (la segunda página del documento).
COVID-19 and Rental Assistance
- Click this link to be directed to an interactive Google document. This document contains information on how, where, and when to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in Philadelphia, PA Counties, and NJ Counties.
- Click the links above to be redirected to the COVID-19 Housing Funding Program (Shallow Rent Program) guidance. If you or anyone you know wants to apply, this can be done through a medical case manager. If needed, call the Health Information Helpline at 215-985-2437 to be set up with a case manager.
HIV and COVID-19 from TheBody
Digital Divide Resource
- Above, you can find an interactive PDF with resources to help close the digital divide (programs that offer tech, affordable internet access, technological literacy programs, etc.).
Positive Committee Brochures
The Positive Committee created these brochures for people living with HIV/AIDS in the Philadelphia EMA. The content is the same in all version of the brochure, although three of them have different cover images. There is also a Spanish version.
CDC Resources for People Living with HIV
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website has many resources for people living with HIV. To learn more about HIV treatment, traveling with HIV, disclosure, mental health, and more, visit the CDC's page on living with HIV.
- Click this link to be directed to the HIV National Strategic Plan (PDF). This plan is a roadmap for ending the HIV epidemic in the United States by 2030. The HIV Plan is the nation’s third consecutive five-year national HIV strategy and covers 2021-2025, with a 10-year goal of reducing new HIV infections by 90% by 2030.
Philadelphia Community Health Explorer
This tool displays data from Philadelphia's Community Health Assessment. The tool includes information about health behaviors, health conditions, health care factors, and determinants of health.
To learn more about public health measures in Philadelphia, visit the Community Health Explorer.
City of Philadelphia Office of Homeless Services
The Office of Homeless Services (formerly the Office of Supportive Housing) has a central intake system for people in Philadelphia who need emergency housing.
To find a place to stay, visit the Office of Homeless Services's website.
Affordable Housing Units in Philadelphia
This is a Philadelphia-specific list of affordable rental units, updated in 2019. This list was provided by the PA Housing Finance Agency.
PrEP Watch is a clearinghouse for PrEP data, research, cost, access, implementation and advocacy efforts across the globe.
To learn more, visit the PrEP Watch website.